I’m always on the look out for beautiful nail colours and this month’s Avon catalogue was like Heaven for me. Avon launched 28 new shades in 3 different finishes . The 3 finishes are : Creamy Finish, Shimmer& Sequins Finish and normal. Sadly I had been stocking up on nail paints from June and had bought 10 nail paints from the last month brochure. I became sad as I would not be able to buy a lot. But I decided to try a new shade, close to TEAL . .Which as you know is trending in the Fashion world.
Well to be honest buying nail colours from the Avon catalogue is a tough job. The sample shades printed are so deceiving. But thankfully this one turned as I expected.
What the brochure says:
Salon quality, high shine formula lasts up to 10 days.
~No ingredients list is given. There are total 6 shades in this category.
~The colour is a fabulous teal unlike the Faces Nail Polish-Teal which turned out to be a Persian green. .
~The colour is glossy, stays about 3 days but the tips chip from day 2 . Th colour becomes opaque in 1 coat .
~The colour would suit fair skinned women easily but for women with darker colouring ,you may give this a miss.
- Nice Shade , trendy colour
- Price is decent . . The offer was like Rs. 99 for one and 2 for Rs. 179. MRP was Rs. 149 each . .They provide ample discounts from time to time so you will get it at discount
- Summery colour and great for pedicures when you are bored with just peaches and nudes and pinks on your toes. Try this shade . .It’ll be a great change.
- Turns opaque in first coating
- Stays for 2-3 days
- Availability an issue as you only get these products through a representative.
- Chips in 3 days which might be an issue for some
- Shade will not suit all skin colouring
- No ingredients list provided