I have been a fan of the Avon Strawberry Lip Balm and so when I saw the offer or 2 lip balms at 120. Which was like 50% off I couldn’t resist myself and ordered two. I ordered one in the (faithful) Strawberry and another in Honey.
What I feel about Avon Naturals Honey Lip Balm
- It disappointed me totally. The smell is so overpowering. I feel dizzy after a few minutes. The smell stays for like forever and does not fade away
- The balm is sticky and in summer when I applied it I sweating like hell.
- Smells like toffee but it’s too overpowering unlike the strawberry one which is a very sweet strawberry scent.
- This also has a sweet taste.
- Decent Pricing . . Price Rs. 99(I don’t know exact) . I got it on Offer 2 for Rs. 119
- Many Variants . .Strawberry(My Favorite), Aloe , Cherry etc . .
- Moisturizes pretty well
- Sweet taste If Accidentally you lick.
- Strong smell . I can’t take it so it’s lying useless in my Vanity
- Greasy and makes me sweat as soon as I apply on lips. I feel my upper lips are sweating on application .
- Availability limited as you need an Avon Rep to order it
Overall I will not recommend this particular variant to any one as I just hate the smell. .
Moreover I’ll give ♥♥♥ out of 5
See you all later