Here’s a short review and swatch for this really pretty nail enamel. Hope all of you like it and enjoy your day
Cool Coral is a very nice color . .The color is a bright coral and its in a glossy finish.
The packaging is nice . They come in small glass bottles and the applicator is normal quality. But the main point is that these are dirt cheap. They come in 65/- for ml. per bottle but on months they offer 3 for 130 . . So you will not feel guilty picking up a lot. For Students with limited budget these would be ideal.
The feature I love the most is that it will look great on both fair skinned women as well as darker complexions.
Now summing up Pro’s and Con’s
- Great Color . .I get compliments each time I wear this shade.
- Wearable for both Fair Skinned and Darker complexions
- Turns opaque in 1st coat and dries fast
- Color stays for 4-5 days and even more but tips chip from day 3.
- Safe and reliable brand. Used by many so will not harm
- Does not dry up fast. And as it is only 5 ml you will end up using your enamel before it dries up.
- Availability an issue as these are available only through an Avon Rep.
- Quantity is little
- Buying from catalogue can be risky as pictures are misleading.
- No ingredients list given.
Well thats it . .Hope you liked the shade . . I’ll Give it ♥♥♥♥ . .1 ♥ deducted for problem of finding a rep. and for not providing an ingredients list.
Take Care . .