Hope all of you are fine . . Do take part in my First Giveaway Here
Now last year I was in a Lipgloss phase and was searching for a shimmery one and after reading some reviews online I ordered this one.
Maybelline Watershine Liquid Diamonds -Strawberry Carats
What The Company Claims:Why You’ll Love It
- Glosses to give you the voluptuous dazzling lips you’ve always wanted
- Hi-shine liquid format for perfectly supple brilliantly shiny lips
- Available in 15 glamorous shades
Use the wand to apply lip gloss starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Follow the same technique for your bottom lip.
Now Moving On:
PackagingPackaging is sleek and looks good enough for me. It has a metal cap and the shade name is mentioned in a sticker above it. It has a normal sized doe-foot applicator which is easy to use
ConsistencyTrue to its name it is a sheer gloss with very fine glitter particles in it. It is a bit too shimmery for my liking. Its great for those who love shimmery glosses.
Color It is slight pink in color with lots of shimmer in it. The shimmers are very much visible both on lips and in pictures so those who do not like shimmers do not try this. It will suit those with Fair skin . But if anyone is able to carry this off then surely try. This one is sheer and does not cover pigmentation.
- Decently priced at 200Rs
- Shimmer lovers will love this one
- 15 colors to choose from
- Doe foot applicator is easy to use
- Easily available both online and in stores
- Too much shimmer for my liking
- Does not cover pigmentation
- The shimmers travel very easily from lips to all over my face
I feel this one is good as long as you love shimmer. For me it is OTT and I am not going to buy any more . .But those who love Glittery Glosses do give this a try.